BORIN VINI E VIGNE S.S.A. di Gianni dott. Borin e C. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal base of the processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes necessary to comply with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- For the purposes of evolved browsing or management of customized contents;
- Clients management;
- Technical and functional access to the web site. No date is kept after browser closure;
- For statistic purposes and analysis of browsing and users.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller’s legitimate interest:
- Marketing and Advertising;
- Sending business information by e-mail or SMS.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- Using electronic calculators running self-managed softwares or directly engineered;
- Using electronic calculators running softwares managed by third parties;
- Temporary data processing according to anonymous procedures.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Ufficio Vendite;
- Admnistration office.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of
Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Google Analytics;
- Google Translate.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- set for a timing not larger than the supplied services fulfillment.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information about the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is BORIN VINI E VIGNE S.S.A. di Gianni dott. Borin e C. (Via Dei Colli. 5 , 35043 MONTICELLI di MONSELICE (PD); e-mail: email@example.com; telefono: 0429 74384; P.Iva: 00866380280) nella persona del suo legale rappresentante pro tempore.
You have the right to request the Data Controller to access, amend, erase, restrict processing, transfer, object to processing and contest automated decisions based on his/her personal data as from articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Last update 17/09/2018